From time to time our facility may find it necessary to conduct live unit auctions on foreclosed property. Information regarding our next live unit auction will be dispersed during the designated month of the auction via e-mail communication.
If you would like to be placed on our auction notification contact list please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail must contain the following information: first name, last name, valid phone number, and e-mail address. Please do not call into our facility for information regarding our live unit auctions.
How It Works
On the designated live auction date all bidders will view each unit for sale. Our manager will begin each sale by asking for an opening bid. Each bidder submits a verbal offer until bidding reaches its maximum offer. Typically, our auctions will contain multiple units. Therefore, once the auction of one unit is completed we do ask that all bidders remain in the group and continue on to the next unit auction on the facility.
- In office registration is required before live auction participation.
- Valid picture ID is required for all sales.
- Sales are final and all contents of the unit must be removed within 24 hours.
- A refundable $75.00 security/cleaning deposit will be added to all winning bids.
- Sales tax will be collected on all sales unless the bidder provides documentation showing a tax exempt reseller license.
* Full rules of the sale will be available at the facility on the day of auction.